9) Statistic for the different columns in search result. Might also possibility to choose columns to show, similar to the activity view?
10) Graphical map search/limits as a parameter in the search tool; Either point on a map to ask which activity has been/passed this point within a certain radius, or to limit the search result to a geographical area. This is two sides of the same functionality with or without other search parameters. E.g. something similar to the functionality for poster production of heat maps.
11) Possibility to also show the search result in maps.
From another thread;
12) Possibility to filter for place or route in trend analysis tool etc. If you type only one place the filter gives all routes related to that place and if you type places separated with a dash the filter gives that specific route
13) Possibility to use the search tool as a more advanced selection tool available in all other tools. Thinking for all tools where you today have options to filter for some parameters, you could have this simple selection options as today as first choice and in addition an option to use an advanced selection tool similar to the search tool. Then you get a very powerful selection option if needed for all tools, and in addition it becomes more uniform for the different tools.
14) And a more general thought of user interface: if the data set view got a selection option as the advanced selection mentioned above to show a certain list of filtered activities, could this selection be the input to different tools you open as a temporary selection of "working area" as a special mode? E.g. I filter the data set view to only show a certain type of activities within a given range of distance, and when I open a trend analysis tool this selection is analysed, if I open multi editor this is the selected activities and so on. If data set view is not filtered (other than time range), normal mode is as today selection inside each different tool.