Forum rules
We spend our leisure time to make RUNALYZE as good as possible and we still have tons of great ideas, but time is scarce and after a hard training we first need some fruits or a smoothie. You can support the development of RUNALYZE with every financial contribution — We highly appreciate every grant.
https://blog.runalyze.com/donate/
RoccoCoboldo
Neuling

Coming from SportRacks + having questions

Tue 16. Apr 2019, 22:38

Hi + tx for every answer.

I used Sportracks for the last years and switched now to RunAlyze. I am quite impressed and the features are really cool. Good work. Btw: I just donated 100.- EUR.

In SportTracks there is a cool feature called "Unique tracks", that basically searches for all identical tracks using GPS data and allows to compare them. Is there in RunAlyze something similar? Or how can I compare my pace on the same track but for different days?

Tx Bernd
1 x

laufhannes
Core developer

Re: Coming from SportRacks + having questions

Wed 17. Apr 2019, 14:41

RoccoCoboldo wrote:
Tue 16. Apr 2019, 22:38
In SportTracks there is a cool feature called "Unique tracks", that basically searches for all identical tracks using GPS data and allows to compare them. Is there in RunAlyze something similar? Or how can I compare my pace on the same track but for different days?
That's currently not possible. Identifying similar (or the same) tracks for segment and route matching is on our list, but it's nothing we'll add within the next few months.

We have a tool called 'Trend analysis' that does simply plot values of a specific metric (e.g. pace) over time. Still, currently it's only possible to filter by sport or activity type. I guess that won't help. Theoretically, we could add an option to filter by e.g. tags. Then you could identify 'unique tracks' by giving them a unique tag.
1 x
User help -- short questions via Twitter, Facebook

matsalo
Runalyzer

Re: Coming from SportRacks + having questions

Wed 24. Apr 2019, 07:28

As a suggestion, could a possibility be to add a filter for the route as well in the trend analysis tool? Thinking a filter that if you type only one place the filter gives all routes related to that place and if you type places separated with a dash the filter gives that specific route. Then you can use the data already stored in the activity and don't need to have a tag that might just duplicate existing information.
0 x

Return to “RUNALYZE.com”