Forum rules
Please always provide all needed information to identify your problems. Screenshots and detailed descriptions makes it easier for us to help https://help.runalyze.com/latest/support.html

We spend our leisure time to make RUNALYZE as good as possible and we still have tons of great ideas, but time is scarce and after a hard training we first need some fruits or a smoothie. You can support the development of RUNALYZE with every financial contribution — We highly appreciate every grant.
https://blog.runalyze.com/donate/
MrJeJo
Neuling

No VO2Max value

Fri 6. Jul 2018, 09:42

Hi,
I registered myself at Runalyze recently, requested a dataset export at Garmin and all my activities are imported in my profile now. One thing I noticed is that my VO2Max value is 0. There's a message:
"There are no current activities with an estimated VO2max value."
"VO2max can only be estimated for runs with heart rate data."

This is strange because all my activities (450+) have heart rate data. What could be the problem here? Does it need more time to calculate? Do I need to enable some setting? Or has the import failed in some way?

Regards,
MrJeJo
0 x

MrJeJo
Neuling

Re: No VO2Max value

Fri 6. Jul 2018, 09:46

Same problem for the prognosis panel:
"Prognoses can't be calculated."
"There are not enough results for good predictions."
0 x

laufhannes
Core developer

Re: No VO2Max value

Fri 6. Jul 2018, 10:25

I just triggered 'Database cleanup -> Recalculate VO2max shape' for you. Don't know why this did not happen automatically for you, but now you have a VO2max value.

MrJeJo wrote:"There are not enough results for good predictions."
That message will stay until you have a race result for one of the selected distances (currently 1000m, 3000m, 5k, 10k, 21.1k, 42.2k - the distance must match exactly). Such a result is required to calculate your correction factor. Having a well calibrated correction factor is essential for getting reliable race prognoses.
0 x

Return to “Bugs”