I've got a new watch Polar Pacer (former: Polar Vantage M) and connected again to my Stryd-Powermeter. Unfortunatelly since I've synch my running sessions with runalyze especially the power-data is messed up. Even if I manually add *.fit-file from stryd powercenter there ist no re-calculation or correction.
Please check sample-data for k14-15 from the screenshots below:
1) Runalzye says 413 watts in average
2) Stryd says 317 watts in average
3) Polar Flo says 319 watts in average
Any idea where that difference on runalyze is coming from?
For further investigation I've also added session-files:
1) Polar: Veit_Joseph_2022-11-13_10-11-05.TCX
2) Stryd: 1668330611-GIR.fit
3) Runalyze: 68494-Activity_2022-11-13_10-11_55419809.tcx