Forum rules
We spend our leisure time to make RUNALYZE as good as possible and we still have tons of great ideas, but time is scarce and after a hard training we first need some fruits or a smoothie. You can support the development of RUNALYZE with every financial contribution — We highly appreciate every grant.
https://blog.runalyze.com/donate/
idaaaaaai
Neuling

SUUNTO advanced laps support

Fri 6. Sep 2019, 07:53

As it happens in Strava, when suunto marks the laps in the watch, runalyze thinks that it is an aditional lap to the ones created automatically every 1 km

Let me explain

If I ran for 2.1 km and I mark to create a lap, in runalyze the laps are shown in the manual section as 1km, 1km, 2'1km long. The 1km laps are the ones created automatically from suunto, whereas the 2'1km is the actual "manual" lap.

Is it possible to fix it? :D
0 x

mipapo
Administrator

Re: SUUNTO advanced laps support

Fri 6. Sep 2019, 09:23

Not sure what you really mean, but Suunto has a "feature" what we won't support as it just not make sense how it's implemented in the fit files.
I don't have the exact date in mind but we changed the way how we request the fit files from Suunto so we get the laps in the way it's correct and not in the way how Suunto think it's "cool". For older activities before this date the laps might be wrong, but we cannot fix that.
0 x
###Donate to RUNALYZE###
Höhenmeter (Korrektur & Berechnung) - Nutzerhilfe/User help -

Run Happy!,
Michael
P.S. Ich antworte gerne kurz und knackig ;)

Return to “Ideas”