Forum rules
Please always provide the activity file and other needed information.
Flupke
Neuling

RunGap sport type

I use the RunGap tool for managing my data between multiple platforms. It is doing a brillant job, protecting me against disruption of services (like the unfortunate announce of UnderArmour that Endomondo will soon be discontinued).

This allowed me to test Runalyze.com on my historical data and I must say I am very impressed by Runalyze: congrats!

Unfortunately, the batch import has two major flaw:
- several duplicates are created (e.g. sometime I have a Komoot track in addition to my Apple Watch one), ...and there is no easy way to delete them or to prevent at least the double counts in the Runalyze statistics
- the "sport type" are not accurately maintained: most of my tracks have been imported as "Miscellaneous/Other" (Autres en français)
mipapo
Administrator

Re: RunGap sport type

> - several duplicates are created (e.g. sometime I have a Komoot track in addition to my Apple Watch one), ...and there is no easy way to delete them or to prevent at least the double counts in the Runalyze statistics

We do our best to prevent duplicates - but different date/times and different distances can result in duplicates

> - the "sport type" are not accurately maintained: most of my tracks have been imported as "Miscellaneous/Other" (Autres en français)
Rungap does only push tcx files to Runalyze API. TCX only know "some" sport types, so mapping isn't possible automatically for a lot of sport types
###Become a Runalyze supporter###
- Nutzerhilfe/User help -

Run Happy!,
Michael
P.S. Ich antworte gerne kurz und knackig ;)

Return to “Importer / File problems”