Forum rules
Please always provide all needed information to identify your problems. Screenshots and detailed descriptions makes it easier for us to help
jpagin
Neuling

[no bug]Problem with predictions

Mon 29. Jan 2018, 23:37

Hello everyone,

I'm new here, but I have been used Runalyze since May 2017. I'm French so I probably do some language mistakes, I try to do my best :)
First of all, it's very complicated to register to this forum because one question (for spam) is still in German ! :?

Hopefully DeepL Translator is here, but If you fix this, maybe new users can register and help this project, like I want to do.

So, I host my own Runalyze instance. Everything is fine for more than 8 months now, except one : I only have the half of the predictions. Like you can see on the screenshot above, I don't have the fastest estimation, only the lowest. The comment at the bottom says "there is not enough results to obtain goods predictions", but there is more than 1500km of runs in the app ! I don't know why this happen, can you help me ? Thanks a lot !

Good luck for this project which is a very good idea and thanks for the work done since the beginning ! Keep going ! ;)
Screenshot_20180129_232918.png
Screenshot_20180129_232918.png (27.46 KiB) Viewed 1883 times
0 x

JoGu
Runalyzer

Re: Problem with predictions

Tue 30. Jan 2018, 06:49

Hi jpagin,

for the predictions to works you must have at least one race in your data.
https://help.runalyze.com/en/latest/faq ... redictions

Regards,
Jörg
0 x

mipapo
Administrator

Tue 30. Jan 2018, 07:23

Just like Jörg said: You need to check the "Race" box in the activity and afterwards edit the race result to match the exact distance (The race result form will be added later to the activity form)
0 x
###Become a Runalyze supporter###
- Nutzerhilfe/User help -

Run Happy!,
Michael
P.S. Ich antworte gerne kurz und knackig ;)

jpagin
Neuling

Tue 30. Jan 2018, 11:05

Hi,

Thanks for yours answers.
I already have a race, so I really don't understand why it's not working. I have been follow your advice and edit the race to match the exact distance : it's worst now ! :?

The effective VO2max estimation is gone because there is no activity anymore with heart rate (there used to be) and predictions display the following message : It is not possible to calculate the predictions. And the lowest estimations are gone. What can I do ?
0 x

JoGu
Runalyzer

Tue 30. Jan 2018, 11:22

Hi jpagin,

you should not edit the race, but the race result.
https://help.runalyze.com/en/latest/sta ... races.html

Regards, Jörg
1 x

jpagin
Neuling

Tue 30. Jan 2018, 11:50

Hi JoGu,

Ok I understand now, I've never seen that part before, it's simple, actually. Thanks a lot !!

Regards, jpagin
0 x

mipapo
Administrator

Re: [no bug]Problem with predictions

Sun 4. Feb 2018, 14:43

I'm new here, but I have been used Runalyze since May 2017. I'm French so I probably do some language mistakes, I try to do my best :)
First of all, it's very complicated to register to this forum because one question (for spam) is still in German ! :?
Thanks for that hint - We are now using recaptcha by google for the forum registration
0 x
###Become a Runalyze supporter###
- Nutzerhilfe/User help -

Run Happy!,
Michael
P.S. Ich antworte gerne kurz und knackig ;)

Return to “Bugs”