Forum rules
Please always provide all needed information to identify your problems. Screenshots and detailed descriptions makes it easier for us to help
leorjorge
Neuling

Import from Strava .fit files with several bugs

I'm trying to get my activities into Runalyze. I had Endomondo, and a couple months ago imported all my activities to Strava. I tried then to upload both the endomondo and strava files to Runalyze, and faced different kinds of bugs. The endomondo activities have a lot of pauses all along the run, with very high pace bursts, while the strava activities have the total distance and mean pace values, as well as the gps track. However, these things don't match, so the numbers are all very strange. The screenshot below might give some insight into what I'm trying to explain:
Screenshot from 2021-06-18 20-05-35.png
Screenshot from 2021-06-18 20-05-35.png (1.23 MiB) Viewed 214 times
mipapo
Administrator

Re: Import from Strava .fit files with several bugs

Often the datapoints of endomondo or Strava files are really bad and containing strange data points.

https://runalyze.com/settings?key=config_tab_general -> Activity form -> Detect pauses - Which would you have need to activate/deactivate before you import data.

I cannot tell what's wrong just from the screenshots. So please get in touch directly with support@runalyze.com - Tell us some example activities and give us the original files.
###Become a Runalyze supporter###
- Nutzerhilfe/User help -

Run Happy!,
Michael
P.S. Ich antworte gerne kurz und knackig ;)
leorjorge
Neuling

Re: Import from Strava .fit files with several bugs

Thank you very much! I'll send the details by email then!

Return to “Bugs”