Forum rules
Please always provide all needed information to identify your problems. Screenshots and detailed descriptions makes it easier for us to help https://help.runalyze.com/latest/support.html

We spend our leisure time to make RUNALYZE as good as possible and we still have tons of great ideas, but time is scarce and after a hard training we first need some fruits or a smoothie. You can support the development of RUNALYZE with every financial contribution — We highly appreciate every grant.
https://blog.runalyze.com/donate/
Adr
Neuling

Swimming rest time

Mon 14. Oct 2019, 16:01

I've recently start using Runalyze and I must say it is awesome. Great job guys!

To the point of this post. I've noticed that whenever I import swimming activities from Garmin Connect Runalyze doesn't recognize the rest time after each of the swim sets. As an example see the figures below, it can be seen that time intervals (resting at the wall after a swim set) with no covered distance are marked as active. Moreover, this is causing that the shown average pace doesn't reflect the reality.

Were you guys aware of this? Could this be fixed somehow?

Cheers!
0 x

mipapo
Administrator

Re: Swimming rest time

Mon 14. Oct 2019, 19:07

We are aware of it, but I don't know when we will fix it. I'm sorry. But we will look into your account for the next swimming session so we can download the original file and attach is to the ticket.
0 x
###Donate to RUNALYZE###
Höhenmeter (Korrektur & Berechnung) - Nutzerhilfe/User help -

Run Happy!,
Michael
P.S. Ich antworte gerne kurz und knackig ;)

laufhannes
Core developer

Tue 15. Oct 2019, 08:51

Adr, can you please attach a screenshot how Garmin shows this data?
0 x
User help -- short questions via Twitter, Facebook

Adr
Neuling

Tue 15. Oct 2019, 09:22

Thanks for the interest!

Find below a few screenshots from the same activity as the one shown above. Just let me now if you are interest in the Garmin *.FIT file, I could share that as well if needed.

0 x

Return to “Bugs”