Forum rules
We spend our leisure time to make RUNALYZE as good as possible and we still have tons of great ideas, but time is scarce and after a hard training we first need some fruits or a smoothie. You can support the development of RUNALYZE with every financial contribution — We highly appreciate every grant.
https://blog.runalyze.com/donate/
Friedi1970
Neuling

Garmin connection

Thu 17. May 2018, 16:29

Thanks for automatic synch with Garmin. Now I wonder whether it would also be possible to synch not only the activities but also the weight data. For instance, I have a Garmin Smart Scale and the data of my weight will always automatically be transfered to Garmin Connect when I weigh myself. Now that you paid the price you should take over all the information: weight, muscle mass, fat, water, bone; it is all available at Connect.
0 x

mipapo
Administrator

Re: Garmin connection

Thu 17. May 2018, 16:34

Friedi1970 wrote:
Thu 17. May 2018, 16:29
Thanks for automatic synch with Garmin. Now I wonder whether it would also be possible to synch not only the activities but also the weight data. For instance, I have a Garmin Smart Scale and the data of my weight will always automatically be transfered to Garmin Connect when I weigh myself. Now that you paid the price you should take over all the information: weight, muscle mass, fat, water, bone; it is all available at Connect.
All the "health" data is on a another API provided by garmin (Luckily a free API) -
The health sector in Runalyze has so far been neglected and in order to use it effectively, we have to refactor it. It doesn't make sense to connect to the Garmin Health API now
0 x
###Donate to RUNALYZE###
Erste Schritte - Höhenmeter (Korrektur & Berechnung) - Nutzerhilfe/User help

Run Happy!,
Michael
P.S. Ich antworte gerne kurz und knackig ;)

Friedi1970
Neuling

Re: Garmin connection

Fri 18. May 2018, 11:18

OK. Thanks anyway :)
0 x

Return to “Discussion, Feedback & Questions”