Forum rules
Please always provide all needed information to identify your problems. Screenshots and detailed descriptions makes it easier for us to help
xxlutz7
Neuling

Polar & Stryd

I've been on Runalyze for quite some time, but have been slow to get to grips with the myriad possibilities and features.

I also use the Foot Pod from Stryd and have always tracked evaluations in the corresponding Stryd Powercenter so far . Now I've become aware that you also have power meter data (e.g. leg stiffness ...) in Runalyze. But how do I get them as automated as possible to the corresponding data?

The only possibility I have found so far: export FIT file from Powercenter and merge it with the existing related session in Runalyze (automatically synced by Polar). Manually! This may be feasible now and in the future but to get my historical data it would be an enormous manual effort. Any tips? Did I missed something?
mipapo
Administrator

Re: Polar & Stryd

Well the only possibility is -like you said - to export the fit file from the Stryd Power center.
There is no way to automate that as we don't have a connect with the Stryd power center (and still Stryd is not open for a direct sync connection)
###Become a Runalyze supporter###
- Nutzerhilfe/User help -

Run Happy!,
Michael
P.S. Ich antworte gerne kurz und knackig ;)
xxlutz7
Neuling

Hey @mipapo

1st of all ... thx for your immediate reply ... appreciated!
Even if it's not satisfying at all ^^

I'm wondering if there is kind of a bulk import for all my historical FIT-files to runalyze or is it just one by one?
mipapo
Administrator

xxlutz7 wrote: Fri 5. Aug 2022, 09:10 I'm wondering if there is kind of a bulk import for all my historical FIT-files to runalyze or is it just one by one?

If you want to merge historical fit files it's just one by one. There is no limit to upload multiple files.

Run Happy!,
Michael
nils
Runalyzer

For Garmin there is an App and Datafield to add the stryd data to the fit-file. Maybe there is something simliar for Polar?
mipapo
Administrator

Polars Ecosystem isn't that open like Garmins. :/

Run Happy!,
Michael

Return to “Discussion, Feedback & Questions”