Forum rules
Please always provide all needed information to identify your problems. Screenshots and detailed descriptions makes it easier for us to help
kyoden
Neuling

Analysis paces/HR zones

Wed 10. Jun 2020, 08:35

Hi,

It is possible to change the calculate by zone to have the analysis evaluated by manual laps and not evaluated by average activity ?
I find that it is not representative of the pace (or HR) worked. In fact, if I did an interval session, I don't see the zones run. If we want to see the distribution of volume by zone, we cannot visualize it.

Thanks

PS : Thanks for this awesome app ! 8-)
PS 2: Sorry for my english
1 x

Kikmann
Neuling

Re: Analysis paces/HR zones

Wed 2. Sep 2020, 11:21

Hi,

I'd also absolutely appreciate to see the individual zones sum in the analysis instead of the sum of averages. My use case is 80/20 training, and I need some kind of tool to check whether I keep my high efforts below ~20% for a week or within a month.

Also: thanks for the great tool !

-=C
0 x

mipapo
Administrator

Re: Analysis paces/HR zones

Wed 2. Sep 2020, 13:16

Yes, It's planned to do so. But this needs some more work on our side and we need to discuss some things for it before we finalize that feature. And it will take some time to calculate the exact zones when we deploy it as we need to go through the raw data of all million of activities
1 x
###Become a Runalyze supporter###
- Nutzerhilfe/User help -

Run Happy!,
Michael
P.S. Ich antworte gerne kurz und knackig ;)

Return to “Discussion, Feedback & Questions”