Forum rules
Please always provide all needed information to identify your problems. Screenshots and detailed descriptions makes it easier for us to help

massif
Neuling

Using sleep resting HR as Health resting HR

Hello,
I just started learning about Runalyze after a few years of using TrainingPeaks, so I'm not entirely what I'm going to ask is a new feature request, a bug or something else.
I synchronise the sleep data from my Oura to Runalyze, and I can see it in my Health data table. The Resting HR though is not populated, although I can see there's a field called Resting HR in the Sleep section, as per attached screenshot
Screenshot 2022-06-08 at 10.27.27.png
Screenshot 2022-06-08 at 10.27.27.png (303.66 KiB) Viewed 477 times
I'd like to see the Resting HR being populated by that sleep field, either by somehow having a rule that copies one field into another, or by updating/improving he Oura integration, or by changing the fields in the health data table...not sure if any of these options are currently available and if there's a workaround for my problem.

Thanks in advance, and congratulations for the great product...it really is fantastic!
mipapo
Administrator

Re: Using sleep resting HR as Health resting HR

The sleep average heart rate is no resting HR. Resting hr is measured in a awake situation.
The naming in that table is just wrong. It's not resting heart rate in sleep, it's the min sleep heart rate. Will be fixed. Calling it resting hr is simply wrong.
###Become a Runalyze supporter###
- Nutzerhilfe/User help -

Run Happy!,
Michael
P.S. Ich antworte gerne kurz und knackig ;)
massif
Neuling

Re: Using sleep resting HR as Health resting HR

Got it, thanks! I’ll measure the hear rate when I wake up then

Return to “RUNALYZE.com”