Forum rules
Please always provide all needed information to identify your problems. Screenshots and detailed descriptions makes it easier for us to help

Guidozrun
Neuling

Sync with Concept2

Hi, I use a Concept 2 rower with ErgData app, is it possible to sync with ErgData?

"Michael (Runalyze)· a day ago
There is no automatic sync, but please add it as a request here and I will try to get in touch with Concept2 to see what would be possible."

So hereby my request to add the sync possibility for Concept2.

Thank you very much
mipapo
Administrator

Re: Sync with Concept2

You were on the correct page, so I've created the request for you there: https://ideas.runalyze.com/posts/158/sy ... t2-logbook
###Become a Runalyze supporter###
- Nutzerhilfe/User help -

Run Happy!,
Michael
P.S. Ich antworte gerne kurz und knackig ;)
Oldgrumpy
Neuling

Hi,

I have connected my Concept2 logbook to Runalyze. I know this is in beta but will it have the facility to import historical data. Also it doesn't appear to be working just now.

Regards

Danny
mipapo
Administrator

Synchronization is not instant - as we have to manually check if data is coming in: Basically, the sync works (there is definitely data coming in in the last 24h). And I see that you have also received a unit.

Regarding the historical sync: Yes, we want to offer it. But we are still waiting for Concept2 to offer the fit export via API or to send us the formula for the power calculation so that we have all the complete data.
###Become a Runalyze supporter###
- Nutzerhilfe/User help -

Run Happy!,
Michael
P.S. Ich antworte gerne kurz und knackig ;)

Return to “RUNALYZE.com”