Is it just me or there is a general sync instability when fetching the activities from Garmin?
First time I have noticed it when the activity https://connect.garmin.com/modern/activity/6516413735
(March 29, 2021) has not been auto-synced to Runalize even after a few hours of waiting. That activity is a bit special since as it was manually imported from Strava after I managed to run out with a phone but without Garmin watch.
So I blamed it on missing "activity created" notification push from Garmin side and did the export-import myself.
However, the same thing has happened again on April 4, 2021. I had a family trip with two legs. The first one, https://connect.garmin.com/modern/activity/6547621359
, did sync to Runalize without an issue, but the second one, https://connect.garmin.com/modern/activity/6548044886
, never came. I tried using the enforced history data sync (menu -> activity sync -> Garmin -> History import tool -> date range 04.04.2021- 04.04.2021) but nothing changed.
Without access to sync logs I cannot say more what caused that, but I am not importing that activity manually in case we need to retry the sync after a potential fix. I am also aware of the issue with 3rd party sync through Garmin (https://twitter.com/RunalyzeDE/status/1 ... 0086514690
), but since my last activity is Garmin "native", I think it is something else.