Forum rules
Please always provide all needed information to identify your problems. Screenshots and detailed descriptions makes it easier for us to help
zadow
Neuling

Multisport - wrong distance in partial activity

Wed 13. May 2020, 16:57

Dears,
I would like to ask for a help with a wrong distance reporting in my Multisport Activity.
I posted it originally on Facebook, but I was asked to send an email. Well, unfrotunately, I did not find any support email where I could write it to. So, here is the copy of my original FB post:
Hello, I would like to report possible bug in multisport activity treatment. Today I did multisport activity - 40km ride and then 6km run. It was recorded as a multisport activity with my Suunto. When synced to RunAnalyze, activity was split into Ride and Run. So far so good. Problem is that Ride is reporting 40km distance, while Run is reporting 46km distance, which is apparently wrong - it shall be 6km only. Could you please check that? My login is zadow. Multisport activity was synced today around 2pm CET. In case you need any other further details, just let me know please.
So, hopefully, it's fine now for you. If you anything else for troubleshooting and investigation, let me know, please.
Have a nice day and take care!

Radovan (Zadow)
0 x

mipapo
Administrator

Re: Multisport - wrong distance in partial activity

Wed 13. May 2020, 20:31

You've deleted the activity? We need the original file so we are not able to have a look at it. Please upload that activity again or send the fit file to support@runalyze.com
0 x
###Become a Runalyze supporter###
Höhenmeter (Korrektur & Berechnung) - Nutzerhilfe/User help -

Run Happy!,
Michael
P.S. Ich antworte gerne kurz und knackig ;)

zadow
Neuling

Thu 14. May 2020, 08:17

Hello, nope, I did not delete anything. It is still there. I sent an email with original fit file and links to the activities. Hope it helps.
Thanks!
0 x

mipapo
Administrator

Thu 14. May 2020, 09:35

Ahh, now I see it. You have the other date sorting ;)
0 x
###Become a Runalyze supporter###
Höhenmeter (Korrektur & Berechnung) - Nutzerhilfe/User help -

Run Happy!,
Michael
P.S. Ich antworte gerne kurz und knackig ;)

Return to “Bugs”